Friday, April 22, 2011

Favorite Things Wedding


I LOVED THIS WEDDING!!!
The theme for this wedding was "These are a few of my favorite things" I didn't really know the bride very well, but I saw a Sound of Music book at the sign in table and the goodies they were serving all looked like they must be her favorite treats. Just wanted to share because it was a cute idea. I kept teasing the bride to get in her dress because I never even got to see her in it, so hopefully they will send a pic of the dress.

I absolutely LOVED the flowers and colors she picked. They were so fun to do. She picked Roses, Delphinium, Fern Curls, Hydrangea, Bear grass, and seeded euc. The family all swarmed me to see how they could help. So awesome. I am so glad I got to do this for such a cool family.


Toss bouquet


Bouts

Bridesmaids bouquets



Bride Bouquet


Groom's bout



Corsages




Cake

Centerpieces (the satin is really brown. My colors are way off)

Anyway, hope to get some better pics later, but that may be a while so I HAD to share these.

1 comment:

Karen said...

The flowers you arranged are simply beautiful. You are a real artist, Jacquelynn. Your corsages and bouts are the best I have ever seen. No one creates more lovely bridal bouquets than you, truly! You are amazing.