Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Best pics




So I did this wedding back at the end of June. I couldn't believe the pictures when I saw them. They look like a magazine. After searching the photographers website I couldn't believe his camera lens touched my flowers. He has taken amazing pictures all over the world and has photographed famous musicians like Michael Buble. He is amazing... check out his site here. It is David Molnar photography. And I didn't get shots from her just a link to his site so I need to pass all credit to him. Since the wedding it looks like he changed his name to David and Tammy for the wedding business.

Anyway, here is a link to all of Ashley's wedding pics. She really wanted hydrangea, but it was one of the hottest days this summer. She was happy they looked great for the pics, but I think they were pretty faded by the end of the day. She used hydrangea, peony, and roses. Some of my favorite flowers. The fact that she is gorgeous and her wedding was at Thanksgiving Point which is also gorgeous make the flowers look even better.

No comments: