Friday, September 7, 2012

Emily and Bryson

My dear friend Emily got married in Las Vegas last month.  It was horribly hot and I was miserable.  But it was an extra special wedding with her two cute kids in attendance.  And it was the first time I could show off my new baby Emily to some of my Vegas friends.  We are really more like sisters than friends so it was great to all be together.   Being a guest at the wedding means really bad pictures.  I hope she sends me some better ones from her photographer!

Here is one my husband got at the temple.  Congrats to the happy couple and I am so happy I got to be a part of their special day.


Emily's colors were black and white.  Her bouquet was a simple mix of white and as dark as I could find (Schwarzwalder) Calla Lillies with little diamond jewels.  

 Her sister's bouquet of white callas

Her tables had two white callas submerged under water with black rocks

No comments: